If we fail to exercise the body, it deteriorates.
If we fail to continuously train our mind, it deteriorates as well.
There is no end to what we can learn. It’s open-ended for you to experience.
Never settle, the mind will take it all in for your use. There is no known limit.
Don’t watch life from the bleachers. Get and stay in the game.
Think with passionate curiosity.
Apply your thinking and learning experiences to:
- become better at what matters most to you
- gather invaluable experiences you learn from
- to make a difference with others
- to be a better person than you were yesterday
- to obtain wisdom that provides greater riches
- to make progress towards your determined purpose
“New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. The more truth we have to work with, the richer we become.” — Kurt Vonnegut —
The mind is there to be trained to think and to gain wisdom each and every day.
Would you ever regret training yourself to think?