Be the cause of another’s happiness each day, this will benefit all of us.
- Smile first.
- Look for agreement, rather than search to disagree.
- Compliment impulsively before you would concoct a criticism.
- Hold your immediate judgements, they are rarely accurate.
- Promote the success of others and they may return the effort.
- Always be pleasant, rude is wasteful and mindless.
- Accept differences as they are, no need to change another to be like you.
“Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” — Oscar Wilde —